Friday, February 20, 2009

I Lost It

...a day that is.  I lost a day. What else were you thinking?! I am sure some of you thought my luggage, some thought the 10 pounds I had hoped for before I left, others thought my sanity. After all, I am  40 something ish, here in China, adopting our 15 month old daughter.  Some people call that crazy! When I heard God tell me  a child is waiting for me in China, and I felt Him gently, quietly prepare me for the task, I don't call that crazy, I call that being obedient. What is God calling you to do that might have others question your sanity?  I pray you will hear His voice and be willing to take a risk for Him that might make others question your sanity. I may have lost a day but what I gain is immeasurable!  

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Beth!!! Thanks for challenging me today. :-)

    The cool thing about losing a day is that you get it back on the other end.

    Sending you love & blessings from OR!

    ReplyDelete