Friday, February 6, 2009

I did it-finally

Create a blog, that is. I know, not a monumental achievement but it was something I had been meaning to do for a long time. Those of you who know me, know that I am an indecisive, procrastinator. Creating a blog was on my to do list but it involved two of my worst character qualities, making decisions and getting things done without a deadline! I needed to do this to record our journey to adopt our next beautiful daughter but kept thinking "I have time, I haven't left for China yet". I also hate making decisions. Making a blog requires LOTS of decisions-blog name, blog title, layout, the list goes on. I took the plunge, made decisions, and hopefully will travel to finalize our adoption of Jadyn within a few weeks.
So this is the beginning of my blog. I hope you enjoy and can keep up with my randomness, some hilarious humor (just ask my kids), and some deep thoughts about life, family, and serving passionately and purposefully for Jesus.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "blog world" Beth!!! So excited for your news today and to follow your journey! God is SO good. Sending you love, Friend, and rejoicing with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did it! I can't wait to follow your journey to Jadyn!! How absolutely exciting!

    Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you've joined the rest of us in the world of blogs! I cannot WAIT for you to travel to get Jaden! I will be living vicariously through you until we travel as well!

    ReplyDelete