Monday, March 2, 2009

Blog Award





Before any of you doubt the title, read on! I have awarded myself the "worst blog poster while in China on their adoption journey" award.  I personally LOVE following along while families are in China and seeing the experiences of the amazing adoption of each special child formed for their specific family by our Almighty Creator. With that said, my intentions were to have a daily post for a glimpse into our experience but the schedule and the adjustment of Jaden have left me exhausted by the end of the day.

I hope this post (and mostly pictures) will redeem me a bit.  If not, please check out Angela's blog at isingforjoy.blogspot.com.  Angela and Scott are a sweet family who are in our group.  She is a much better blogger and has kept up with our activities. 

We have been able to see and experience so much of the beautiful country and people of China.  It has been a great experience to learn about 2 of my girls birth country and to bond with other families who are adopting their children. I miss the rest of my family and friends but I know God has placed China and its people forever on my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I will excuse you this time. I can't imagine you would be tired! I did have to get on Clint's facebook so I could see a few pictures while I was waiting on you. Let us know when you will be home . The pictures are beautiful and so is your new baby girl. I wish I was already there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you for setting up your blog! :-) No worries, you'll just have MORE to share when you get home...cuz you know we are all about the details!!! Glad all is well. Your comments have been broken, not sure if this will post, but please know lots of love has been headed your way! Love you!

    ReplyDelete