Thursday, March 5, 2009

Almost Home



It is with a mix of emotions as I prepare to leave the birth country of 2 of my daughters.  I have made new friends who share a common bond of adopting a child from China.  I have also had the privilege of having 2 of the kindest, sweetest guides/friends-Rosa and Maggie.  They have shared their knowledge of their homeland and given me insight to the country where Alli and Jaden were born. I am not sure when I will get to return but I will forever have this country and its people etched in my memory.
We will leave Guangzhou at 6:00 am and depart for Hong Kong, catch a connecting flight to San francisco (12 hours!!!!! with 2 toddlers),  SF onto DFW with our scheduled arrival at4 pm on Fri on United flight 0478.
Good Bye China! Here we come USA!

1 comment:

  1. From the sounds of things everyone should be exhausted so we are praying for peace, sleep and calm on the flights. Can't wait to see you all.

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete